Tuesday, December 30, 2003
I am getting a Master of Science at the Stockholm School of Economics when not working with Internet related stuff.
- Fortune.com - Investing - Peter Drucker Sets Us Straight
- 5 Tech Innovators
- Technology Doesn't Matter-- but Only at Harvard
- Music sales rebound would benefit Bronfman
- Holidays push online shopping toward mainstream
- Is Technology Delivering on its Productivity Promise?
- Wal-Mart could save 8.35 billions per year by using RFID
- In business real-time supply chains are the future
- Trade is just another technology
- Clayton Christensen on how companies can both endure and disrupt